Terms of Agreement & Registration Policy
In order to register for an event at Kathy Wickline Casting, you must first thoroughly read and agree to our Regstration and Cancellation Policy below. Once you have read and agree to the terms, you may complete your registration via the button located at the bottom of this page.
1. Congratulations, you are registering at one of the most prestigious locations for acting classes in Philadelphia. We at KWC are known for our smaller, more individualized classes/events. To keep the integrity of classes intact, we do not allow enrollment of more than 8-10 students on most of our classes (applies to classes, not one-day events). So best to register sooner than later to guarantee your seat.
2. In order to keep our classes small we contract the teachers’ time for the entire length of each class. Therefore, because of our professional obligation to the teacher, refunds or credits will only be given to individuals who cancel for emergency situations and must
be used within one year. (Emergency events will require proof (i.e. hospitalization). If this situation arises, we will will attempt to apply the fee to another class/event, if possible. However, it is up to YOU to follow up with us! Special Events do not qualify for receiving credit.)
3. At KWC registering for a class does not guarantee acting jobs. Sure we do think about the students when an opportunity arises, however KWC reaches out to agents and managers for talent. So best to get representation.
4. Payment in full is preferred in order to secure a class. If not possible, a $100 deposit is required to register for any class or workshop priced over $100.00. Balances are due one week prior to the start of class. If this is not possible please contact KWC for special arrangements. Payment plans are available on select classes/event. Call the office and we will work with you to figure out the best situation possible to make everyone happy!
5. ONE-DAY or ONE-NIGHT seminars/workshops must be paid in full upon registration.
KWC reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class/workshop/event due to unforeseen circumstances.
KWC reserves the right to adjust class time based on the number of students enrolled.
KWC reserves the right to postpone a class for up to a period of 8 weeks.
KWC reserves the right to hire a substitute teacher (or panelist) of equal caliber if the situation warrants it.
KWC reserves the right to use photos or written testimonials students may give about a class as promotional material.
BY CLICKING THIS BUTTON, YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED TO KWC'S TERMS ABOVE.